Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2015

Candice Swanepoel Will Blow Your Mind

Candice Swanepoel Will Blow Your Mind
Candice Swanepoel Will Blow Your Mind
I don’t know about you guys, but it’s finally starting to warm up near me. And no, that’s not just because I found this killer new Candice Swanepoel photoshoot. Although I’m not gonna lie, it probably doesn’t hurt. In fact, I bet I could probably heat this entire basement with the pants fire I’ve got going on right now. So there you go, I think I just solved the energy crisis by finding our latest renewable energy source: Candice Swanepoel topless pictures. …So, when should I be expecting that Nobel Prize?

1 Comment:

Blogger said...

You may be eligible for a new solar energy rebate program.
Click here and discover if you are eligble now!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...