Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2015

David Beckham Talks Tattoos, Fragrance And Sharing Clothes With Brooklyn

David Beckham Talks Tattoos, Fragrance And Sharing Clothes With Brooklyn
David Beckham Talks Tattoos, Fragrance And Sharing Clothes With Brooklyn
Amongst the lipstick launches and make-up lessons sometimes us beauty editors do get to indulge in a bit of eye candy too. And that’s exactly what we got at the press launch of David Beckham’s 10-year anniversary gold collector’s edition of his first ever fragrance, Instinct. Dressed in stylish all black – right down to his YSL jeans and shoes - and sporting a hearty beard, the one and only DB talked us through his current fashion, and grooming favourites.

On growing a beard

“From fragrance to hairstyles to beards, none of my grooming choices are planned. It’s all dependent on what kind of mood I’m in. So when I wake up in the morning and decide to shave my hair off it’s just something I do. Not that I’m going to shave it off tomorrow but you never know! I’m sticking with the beard though. I’m a Taurus so people keep telling me to shave it because it looks terrible but that just makes me want to keep it even more.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...