Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Fitness Model Char Everhart Busts Out Her Workout

Fitness Model Char Everhart Busts Out Her Workout
Fitness Model Char Everhart Busts Out Her Workout
According to my sources, this busty hottie going for a run on some pretty sad-looking beach is Char Everhart. And apparently she’s a British “fitness model,” which I’m pretty sure just means she goes jogging for the paps in booty shorts and a sports bra on a regular basis. Just to be clear, I’m not making fun of her or anything, that actually sounds like a really important job. In fact, I’m thinking I should hire a fitness model for the Tuna offices too. I think it would really do wonders for the Little Tuna’s productivity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...