Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Metisha Schaefer was much hotter when I saw her pics in small little thumbnails before downloading them. Now that I see the full size and now I feel that I wasted my time checking out this nobody. Anyway, girl could use a salad and maybe less useless workouts at the beach. Try hitting a gym, grabbing a barbell with some weights and doing some deep knee bends. That booty has potential, but it’s six months away from perfection.

Metisha Schaefer was much hotter when I saw her pics in small little thumbnails before downloading them. Now that I see the full size and now I feel that I wasted my time checking out this nobody. Anyway, girl could use a salad and maybe less useless workouts at the beach. Try hitting a gym, grabbing a barbell with some weights and doing some deep knee bends. That booty has potential, but it’s six months away from perfection.
Metisha Schaefer was much hotter when I saw her pics in small little thumbnails before downloading them. Now that I see the full size and now I feel that I wasted my time checking out this nobody. Anyway, girl could use a salad and maybe less useless workouts at the beach. Try hitting a gym, grabbing a barbell with some weights and doing some deep knee bends. That booty has potential, but it’s six months away from perfection.
Metisha Schaefer was much hotter when I saw her pics in small little thumbnails before downloading them. Now that I see the full size and now I feel that I wasted my time checking out this nobody. Anyway, girl could use a salad and maybe less useless workouts at the beach. Try hitting a gym, grabbing a barbell with some weights and doing some deep knee bends. That booty has potential, but it’s six months away from perfection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...