Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Charlie Riina Is The Hottest Playmate Ever!

Charlie Riina Is The Hottest Playmate Ever!
Charlie Riina Is The Hottest Playmate Ever!
Last time I did a post on Charlie Riina here, I promised you perverts that I’d try to find more pictures of the Canadian hottie as often as I could. And since I’m guessing there probably aren’t too many of you out there with an up-to-date subscription to Slovakian Playboy, here’s Charlie’s April cover shoot. I’ve only got the cover for now, because I’m assuming the rest of the pictures were so hot, they made the paper they were printed on spontaneously combust. But stay tuned and hopefully there’ll be a whole lot more where this came from… Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...