Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2015

David Beckham Shaved off his Beard after Victoria Refused to Kiss

David Beckham Shaved off his Beard after Victoria Refused to Kiss
David Beckham Shaved off his Beard after Victoria Refused to Kiss
David Beckham has revealed that wife Victoria forced him to get rid of his beard, telling him: “There’s no way I’m kissing you unless you shave that off.” Posh, 40, gave her hairy husband the ultimatum after seeing photographs of him in Miami last week.

David, 39, told Late Late Show host James Corden: "I was in Miami and Victoria actually saw the picture and was like, 'There's no way I'm kissing you unless you shave that off.' “I left it for a day, and I was was like, 'You know what, I'm going to have to do it.'"

The beard had gone by the time Becks appeared on the chat show, which was screened in the US last night. Becks took his wife's words on the chin, but told James his kids had loved his facial hair.

He said: “The kids loved it actually, my little girl would just sit there and mess around with it. That was the end of it.” He also told how Victoria made him chaperone their eldest son Brooklyn on his first date 18 months ago.

Brooklyn, 16, who was in the audience, blushed as his father admitted sitting five tables away from him in a Kensington Sushi restaurant during the teenage night out on Valentine’s Day in 2013.

David said: “It was when he was about 14 and a half, it was Valentine’s Day, and he was like, ‘I would love to take this girl for dinner’. “I was like, ‘Great, ok,’ and Victoria was like, ‘Really?’ She said, ‘Ok, make sure you take him and then make sure you sit in the restaurant. “I sat about five tables away.”

Becks added: “By the way, my daughter is four years old and when she gets to that age, I will be closer than that.” He also told how he and Posh made Brooklyn take a part-time job so he could “buy his own stuff”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...