Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

Lena Dunham's Reason For Working Out Isn't Just About Her Body

Lena Dunham's Reason For Working Out Isn't Just About Her Body
Lena Dunham's Reason For Working Out Isn't Just About Her Body
For Lena Dunham, working out is about a whole lot more than slimming down.

The ‘Girls’ star took to Instagram to share how her new focus on fitness has had a positive effect on her life saying "It has helped with my anxiety in ways I never dreamed possible."

Lena posted her workout selfie with a motivational message of how hitting the gym has helped her, and she encouraged others to get on board too.

She wrote: "To those struggling with anxiety, OCD, depression: I know it's mad annoying when people tell you to exercise, and it took me about 16 medicated years to listen. I'm glad I did."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...