Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

Sandra Vergara’s Tongue Action Won Me Over!

Sandra Vergara’s Tongue Action Won Me Over!
Sandra Vergara’s Tongue Action Won Me Over!
In case any of you didn’t remember that Sofia Vergara has a hot younger sister, here’s your official reminder: Sandra Vergara at NBCUniversal’s Summer Press Day. Now I know that Sandra isn’t quite as gifted in the funbag department as her big sister, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t talented. I mean, just look at this great tongue action. That’s A-list material right there. In fact, I’m already thinking of ways to write it into my perverted fantasies the next season of Modern Family. I’m telling you, combining Sandra’s tongue with Sofia’s cleavage is a guaranteed Emmy-winning recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...