Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2015

Taylor Swift on Her Past Love Life Being Mocked in Glamour Shoot

Taylor Swift on Her Past Love Life Being Mocked in Glamour Shoot
Taylor Swift on Her Past Love Life Being Mocked in Glamour Shoot
She's said to be in the early stages of dating DJ Calvin Harris after a long period of being single. And in a new interview with Glamour UK magazine, Taylor Swift admitted she felt 'shamed into' staying away from romance after her love history became a frequent subject of mocking.

Speaking as the Guest Editor of the June issue of the glossy, Taylor said she became comfortable with her single status after comedians began to use her past relationships as material at awards shows.

She explained: 'There is no easy way for me to engage with romance. I’m really busy, so I can’t. And it’s a good thing that I feel really independent and I feel that my friends are all I need. 'It’s kind of a sad way I got there though, being shamed into it.

'What else is it when you have two boyfriends in one year and everyone’s calling you boy crazy, making jokes about you at awards shows? That’s public humiliation. And I don’t think its fair.'

Taylor has been linked to Scottish DJ Calvin in recent weeks - her first boyfriend since ending her brief relationship with One Direction's Harry Styles back in January 2013. The 25-year-old has had high-profile romances with Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal and John Mayer, which are said to have inspired some of her hit songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...